The “Library & Information Center” of ASPETE will conduct educational seminars, which will be addressed to the members of the Academic Community of ASPETE, with the main goal of informing and educating them regarding:
• the acquaintance of the members with the spaces of the Library building
• the services provided by the library
• searching for material through the Electronic Directory (OPAC)
• the search for information in electronic sources of information
• searching for information via the internet
• how to find and use information sources
Taking measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the training seminars will be held either live or online by appointment.